I finally read this book by Dan Brown.
Apparently, it was written before The Da Vinci Code.
Well, what can I say. If you read one, you read them all :)
- Robert Langdon. Check.
- Beautiful, talented heroine. Check.
- Slightly deranged, hyper-assasin. Check.
- Secret that potentially threatens the Roman Catholic Church. Check.
- Cool clues that really challenge the good Doctor and his love-interest. Check.
- Mortal peril for the aforementioned Doctor and babe. Check.
- Ending that avoids disturbing the status quo. Check.
It is not a bad book mind you. It has some really cool moments. Nice read.